Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Farts

My dear hubs and I were on the tail-end of a disagreement. We resolved the issue but I was still in that funky place between fired-up angry and happy contentment. We picked the kids up from school and headed into town for a bite to eat. Dealing with my funk I was driving solemnly, not saying much. The kids were chatting back and forth. The hubs was staring out the window likely wanting to be anywhere but trapped in a car with me. Then it happened. From the backseat our little princess rips the meanest fart one has ever heard. Peals of laughter fill the car and my funky mood, thankfully, escapes. Ellie is absolutely delighted in her crude behavior and I truly don't mind this time. It took a fart...but I am back in my happy place!

1 comment:

Amy said...

It's amazing what a fart can do!