Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rhyme Time

My son and I were out and about having some Mitch and Mommy time. While in the car he said, "Let's play that rhyming game!"

"OK," I said. "Boat..."

"Goat!" he replied.

"Great job! OK...house..."

"Mouse!"

"Awesome! Tree..."

"Bee!" he exclaimed.

"Alright! Hmmmm...OK! How about gas?" I asked.

"Gas!" he said.

"Yes, gas. What rhymes with gas?"

"Gas!"

"That's the word Mitch. But what rhymes with it? What rhymes with gas?"

"Gas Mommy! Gas and gas!" Mitch said proudly.

"Gas and gas?"

"Yes! Gas you put in the car and smelly gas from your bottom!"

Alrighty then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure, it would have rhymed, but at least he didn't name the place where the smelly gas comes from...

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

At least he didn't say "Pass the gas mommy"!
I tried to edit my comment above and it said that i removed it!