Friday, February 20, 2009

Jen Needs...

My dear friend Lisa tagged me. She gave me a challenge and I am happy to oblige because it sounds really funny. Here is the challenge...you should try it too!

Go to Google, in Search type your name and needs (example: Jen needs ) and paste the first ten things that come up.

1. Jen Needs...to have a session or two with a therapist. (Oh my!)
2. Jen Needs...a break.
3. Jen Needs...to find a self righteous, conspicuous "I'm better than you" charitable position so she can keep charming the sheep into thinking she matters . (What the???)
4. Jen Needs...a muzzle. (LOL!!!!)
5. Jen Needs...Human Anatomy Lessons. (Hmmmmm...)
6. Jen Needs...Cheering up! (Not! I am a happy camper!)
7. Jen Needs...work.
8. Jen Needs...to take some time and be by herself.
9. Jen Needs...advice.
10. Jen Needs...to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's what came up for me: Sara needs:
1. A loving, playful home. (an ad for a homeless pet...ha ha.)
2. Your opinion on parents sleeping in your bed. (Huh?)
3. A lawyer.
4. help with the perfect shot.
5. something more than the well-established love of her companion.
6. You.
7. Replies.
8. Sara time. (How true...does this mean the hubs and kids are going out of town?)
9. Moments of wonderful.
10. to drop a few lbs. How true! Just a few more to goal!
Hugs!!! Sara McFries