Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Clock Keeps Ticking But The Phone's Not Ringing

Waiting is so hard! Patience has never been a gift of mine. I know good things come to those who wait but I feel I will positively shrivel up before that happens.

I am waiting on news. It is news that could be amazingly awesome or a total bummer. The news has weight to it. Either way it shakes out it has some heft. It is going to be life-bolstering or life-affirming. 

Though I know God has His awesome hand on this, my stomach is in knots. I have prayed for His will to be done; it is still nail biting to actually see what His will is. Jeremiah 29:11 - I am holding onto this scripture!

I am beyond ready to burst forth with some aspects of my life so this news is particularly timely. I am on the starting blocks, ready to run...I just hope I don't lose this race before I even start it.

Why can't time move this slow when I am at Disneyland?

No comments: