I know. In times of great upheaval it is very hard to remember to count your blessings. But, with Thanksgiving upon us, now is the perfect time to take a moment and give thanks.
I am very blessed and have many reasons to give thanks...
1. I have faith in God and trust He will provide for my family.
2. My husband is just amazing. He loves me even when I scare myself when I see my bedhead in the mirror.
3. I have two absolutely incredible children who are happy and healthy and keep things hopping!
4. I absolutely treasure my family...my parents, my brother, my nephew, my niece, my in-laws, my aunts and uncles, my grandparents.
5. I have amazing friends that I can laugh and cry with.
6. I have three doggies that defy their arthritis and greet me each morning with a wagging tail. And, I have three cats who let me pet them...sometimes.
7. I have a home bursting with laughter and love.
8. I have crazy low cholesterol.
9. I have legs that like to run.
10. I have a job. In a tough economy, I am blessed to have a paycheck coming in.
That is just a few of the things I am thankful for this year. Be sure to count up your blessings, you will have more than you realize!