Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Count Yer Blessings!

I know. In times of great upheaval it is very hard to remember to count your blessings. But, with Thanksgiving upon us, now is the perfect time to take a moment and give thanks.

I am very blessed and have many reasons to give thanks...

1. I have faith in God and trust He will provide for my family.

2. My husband is just amazing. He loves me even when I scare myself when I see my bedhead in the mirror.

3. I have two absolutely incredible children who are happy and healthy and keep things hopping!

4. I absolutely treasure my family...my parents, my brother, my nephew, my niece, my in-laws, my aunts and uncles, my grandparents.

5. I have amazing friends that I can laugh and cry with.

6. I have three doggies that defy their arthritis and greet me each morning with a wagging tail. And, I have three cats who let me pet them...sometimes.

7. I have a home bursting with laughter and love.

8. I have crazy low cholesterol.

9. I have legs that like to run.

10. I have a job. In a tough economy, I am blessed to have a paycheck coming in.

That is just a few of the things I am thankful for this year. Be sure to count up your blessings, you will have more than you realize!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! You'll be proud of me ... I got up and ran Turkey Trot this morning and thought about you as I was crossing the finish line!