Friday, November 21, 2008

Disneyland truly IS the happiest place on Earth!

I love, love, love Disneyland. I can't recall a time when I didn't realize there was a Disneyland. Growing up, my grandparents lived in the LA area so we were regular guests at the famous theme park. Disneyland has always been a special place for me and, now, I love sharing it with our kids. I am delighted that, despite a screeching ride on the Matterhorn with Mitchell, they love Disneyland too!

We spent a full day enjoying Disneyland. We rode Dumbo, the Disneyland Railroad, The Monorail, Finding Nemo Submarines, Astroblasters, Pirates of the Caribbean, Astro Orbiter...and, um...yes, The Matterhorn. Mitchell's favorite ride was Autopia. He and I shared a car and he LOVED driving around the course. Driving with him is not for the faint of heart or the weak...it was a rather jolting experience that had us both laughing!
Ellie said she most liked "The Boats." I am not sure if she meant the Storybook Land ride or It's a Small World both of which we rode. Ellie also met Dear Minnie Mouse, who is her favorite character!

We need to rack up some more Dream Dollars on the Disney Visa since Mitchell and Ellie are already wanting to go back. And, judging by his expression in the photo below, I would say that Todd is rip-roaring ready also...

That man just makes me laugh!

So we have some lessons we learned at Disneyland...

Keep a bit of Disney Magic in your heart this Christmas Season...

Be good to our planet 'cause we need her...

Make friends with all gorillas...

And remember, it is always good to be a little bit, well, Goofy!

1 comment:

OneZenMom said...

Awesome lessons, awesome pics! I'm so glad you all had a great time!

We are planning a visit on my birthday! You should come with! :)