Monday, August 25, 2008

Tagged: 7 Things

The rules: Write a post stating 7 random facts about yourself. Then tag 7 others to do the same.

7 - I am training to run two 1/2 marathons just one week apart from each other...and considering a third.
6 - I LOVE containers and will organize anything given the chance.
5 - I am quite shy and over compensate by acting goofy and trying to make people laugh.
4 - I love reading at bedtime...first to my children and then on my own.
3 - I would love to be published some day...children's picture book, novel...something that makes people smile.
2 - I have a learner's permit to get my motorcycle license but am nervous because I am clumsy.
1 - My daughter is two and currently calls my breasts "Mommy's Balls."

2 comments:

OneZenMom said...

We should so write a book. :)

Jen Sano said...

I would love to write a book with you!!!! You could even use big words!! You might be onto something!